Wednesday, July 18, 2007

magical week is coming...

i cannot believe it! i will be leaving in two days to go to my favorite place to be!!! DISNEYLAND!!! i cannot wait!!! and i will even have enough money to take! i have to pack tonight and tomorrow night!

i have been working at my mom's work for the past 1-2 weeks. it has been so tiring, and i always come home exausted....but then i have to be ready to go to my other job, and then leave 1 and 1/2 hours later.

well, i am tired. wishing is signing off!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, not far from me! :-D Have fun there, Heather!

Wish On A Star said...

i will...amy is going too. (of course)

Unknown said...

Have fun you two! I'll miss you. :-)

Wish On A Star said...

thanks spencer!
(i am in cali right now. we have internet access on my sis's laptop)

The Warrior said...

Hehe, no problem Heath! (You don't mind if I call you that do you?)

Wish On A Star said...

no i don't spencer. thanks!

Wish On A Star said...

sorry that it took so long to get back, it didn't publish the comments, and i saw in my email, that you had commented, so i went to find them, and didn't find them til today.