Friday, September 7, 2007

this week was odd!!!!

well, i had to change my schedule again!!! i now have english 7-8 core instead of english 1010. (it explains all in my comments on my post two times ago. i am so mad!!

well, today was fun. in guitar we learned some new chords. it is fun!!
at work, there is this cute boy Ryan!!! he has blonde hair and blue eyes. his blue eyes are so beautiful. i think i am in love.....

just kidding, he is a little boy at my work and he is so funny. don't worry, he is only like 1 or 2.

8 comments:

Nathan said...

That sucks about English. No good, no good.

And this boy sounds like a total hottie. You should totally go for it! ;-)

Wish On A Star said...

well, i think that it is against the law to date and 2 year old!!!!!

Nathan said...

No, it's against the law for me to date a two-year-old. You're still a minor.

;-)

Wish On A Star said...

whatever nathan. i still have the same laws in my family though. (and to let you know, i would never date someone who couldn't put an understandable sentence together!!!)

Nathan said...

Then I guess that rules me out....

Wish On A Star said...

LORL!!!!
and as amy would say, "ROTFL!"

Unknown said...

Does that really rule me the person that blogs here and sits and talks out so I couldn't do it all right today or next year?

Wish On A Star said...

huh?