Monday, December 8, 2008

only 17 more days!!!

oh my gosh!! only 17 more days til the best day of the year!!! even more exciting than my birthday :P. i can't believe how much has changed in my life these past 5 months!! my brother comes home, my sis gets married, my other sis moves back home :D, and i start and finish my first semester of college! a lot of changes i didn't expect to happen for a long time! but they have been thrown at me... and i've had to figure out how i was going to respond. don't get me wrong, i love these changes, but it just shows that i'm getting closer to the age that i've wanted to be for a long time and now that it's here, i want to push it away for another year.
it's been a pretty emotional 5 months... i'm so glad that i am getting a long break this year (from school). cuz it's been tougher to adjust than i thought. i've had to spend much more time, and much much more money to make it through...
i've been sick this past week too, and i know you guys know that that puts even more of a stress on things! like a couple of days ago, i thought 'wow, i'm feeling good! i can stay up a little longer.' but like most times, i felt it in the morning, and even throughout the whole day. well, that's all i'll write for now..

wishing signing off...

4 comments:

The Warrior said...

I can't get into Christmas this year....

I hope you feel better! Take care, Heath. :-D Text me if you need anything, k?

Spencer

Wish On A Star said...

and do you know what's weird? i usually love to listen to christmas music since right after thanksgiving til at least christmas day.. but i don't want to listen to christmas music this year... it is SOOOOO weird! i have no idea what is wrong with me this year... but i have no big desire to listen to christmas music... weird huh?

The Warrior said...

LOL so wierd! :-D Eh?

But for me it's cuz I've got a junkload of stuff in my life right now....

Wish On A Star said...

oh yeah? may i ask what? or is it personal?