Sunday, July 8, 2007

another week has flown by....

wow, this summer has gone so fast. i cannot believe that it is almost my birthday. i cannot believe that in about 1 and 1/2 months, that i will be a senior. the past 11 years flew by, and i hope that the next 11 don't fly by so fast. i can't catch my breath......

well, another week has come and gone, and soon, it will be the last week in aug.
i got my proofs for my senior pictures, and i think that only two are okay looking. (which is suprising, because i don't even like myself in pictures) i have to wait another 2 weeks for my other pictures to come, though.

well, wishing is now signing off!

14 comments:

The Warrior said...

Happy birthday, Heather! :-D

Wish On A Star said...

it's not until july 29th, but thanks!

Wish On A Star said...

i am going to be getting home from vacation the day before!

Wish On A Star said...

so, when is your birthday?

Nathan said...

Hehe, good luck getting him to divulge. I know it, though, but you gotta have something I want. ;-)

And sadly, the time since the start of senior year has only gotten faster and faster and faster, and hasn't stopped. If you can slow yours down, please show me how. I accidentally left my hat in June.

Unknown said...

Hehehe, buy Nathan Lego, and he'll buckle immediatley and tell you. :-P

But I think I can get away with it this time. Just I won't say it out here. I've emailed your sister, and she'll tell you, okay?

Wish On A Star said...

well, now i am completely confused! (but, maybe it's because i am tired and the fact that i woke up 15 minutes ago.)

Unknown said...

Amy now knows my birthday, and she can tell you.

Makes sense now?

Wish On A Star said...

well, what i was confused about/and still am a little, is the first part in nathan's on july 9th.

Wish On A Star said...

never mind, i get it now!!!! :D

Wish On A Star said...

yeah, i've heard about nathan's addiction, or was it obsession?

The Warrior said...

I share the same addiction, didn't you know, Heather? :-P

Wish On A Star said...

no, you never told me and i don't think that amy told me.

Wish On A Star said...

so how long have you had this problem?